Friday, June 19, 2009

Carpet Tile, InterfaceFLOR: NeoCon 2009

New bold colors! We saw a lot of fluorescent colors in textiles this year.




Pinwheel Pattern
This is a quarter turn pattern with a 3" dot.
The 'dot' is created by simply cutting down a standard sized tile.

Basketweave
This pattern was created by cutting carpet tiles in half and adding a 3" dot.


Blocks
This pattern was created by cutting carpet tiles in half diagonally.



The Interface showroom at the Merchandise Mart, Chicago was very inspirational. I love the creativity shown with the different sizes tiles.

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!
    Ceramic flooring

    ReplyDelete